Sunday, 14 June 2009

Greenwich Park

Sunday morning - crisp fresh air, blue sky and sunny. A perfect day to spend it in the park.

Time was thirteen hundred hours, jumped on the bus to go to the desired rendezvous.

Was lunch time, had to get burger and chips for my stomach was killing me.And nothing will be as good if my temper flares just because I'm hungry. Not a good company for anyone. Especially on a second date with The Amazing P. Tried to get a window seat to see if the person in question came as promised.

Crossed the road..time was already half past. Gave a quick call..and there he was.
He shouted ,"Today?...Today?" in front of Holborn Tube Station. I just laughed it off and took his hand. trying to explain I was across the road.

Dear , dear me .. such impatience for a Guy with full of life in him..I found that it was cute...*strange but true*

Jumped on the bus but not on the right one..thus waited at the bus stop across the river to Greenwich Park. It took ages to wait for it and felt like a lifetime before we got off at Cutty Sark to go to the park..Following the crowd

But the memorable bus ride had conversation like ," I like you Anne, you don't make me stiff.." Statement.And I smiled. Fact: I wanted him to. Fact :I was strongly attracted to him.Fact: I wanted him to Love me.

We got a nice little spot between the shade and sunny patch in the big Green Park.
We talked and I listened to his life story. Stories which made me just want to hold him close and kiss his lips.

And somehow he snuggled next to me , after feeling tired of talking about his Life stories ...and finding the pillow I brought with me quite inviting. His face was so close, I could taste it. His scent was tantalising , a scent that turned me on.

I touched his face and stroked it lovingly as if we were Lovers in another lifetime.

My touch had a strange look on his face and made him snuggled closer and tried to kiss me . In which I avoided so many times till gave in and kissed him back.

From that moment on , a wave of passion swept through us. He took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. *sigh* The sweetness of the kiss. I drowned myself in his caresses subconsciously aware we were not alone and put that aside to indulge ourselves.

Unleashing such passion made me want to be apart of him. I wanted to know all about him. We connected on a level that I thought it only happen in Romance novel. I fell hard and fast to a 'stranger' I barely knew and yet it excited me.

I missed having those emotions being felt. Feelings that made me feel loved and desired. I could feel him now. Now He has gone stiff. It did occur to me, will he still like me now? Even though I made him feel that..?

We spent hours and he couldn't take his hands off he wanted to go to a more secluded area. I was a tad nervous but his presence and demure made me want to explore this Amazing Paolo.

Found a spot further up the hill , lay the blanket and started off where we left at the foot of the hill. It became chilly and we had to stop, it was nearly half six ..Time flies when you are having fun. That's for sure.

My Tourist wanted a beer and I had orange juice. It was the Shepherd tavern, drank and chit chatted but didn't have any dinner.

Got the bus back , franticly wanting to have some dinner but couldn't.

Stopped at Waterloo and walked to a place that looked it was still open only to find out it was not.

He wanted to so much to have me but I had to decline. I had my principles, which he could not comprehend.

I had to leave him at the Old Vic and walk distraughtly with a lump in my chest back home. I felt bad, but I couldn't help it. Nothing I could do.

His insistence was tearing my old self. For I wanted to be Loved. And I suspect he craved for it too.

C'est La Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment