Monday morning ...it usually gives me the blues
Nevertheless , that particular Monday went so fast.For I was inviting him for Dinner , hoping he would comply and in a jiffy I booked a table at 7.30pm in the heart of Soho.
I just wanted to be with him.
Thought of him constantly. Texted and called him at Lunch time and was waiting for the bell to ring .... "as if I was in school...waiting for the next bell to show that school's out" . That's how it felt..
Met him near where I work and got on the bus. He looked amazing even with his cast on. He has a little accident with his hand in which he had to wear cast.
Reached Soho , well before the booked table is ready. Strolled at the Gay bars , I'm sure they were checking him out. I would be , if I was a gay man *LOL* He is simply gorgeous.
Walked around the place to find a decent pub for him to get a pint.
Sat on a high chair , trying to concentrate on the footie on tele, and touching his knees with mine. It was windy that day and sitting next to the entrance , made me shiver whenever someone comes in through the doors.
After killing sometime, we went to the restaurant I booked us in. Dinner was lovely but having him sat in front of me and just talking was lovelier. The dinner had bellinis which I made him drink both glasses.
The evening was still young but as usual , I had to decline of him coming to spend the night. Too posh to make love, even though I craved and fear it .Strolling to the bus stop at Charing Cross Road for him to get home. Suddenly the wind started to blow very hard , sweeping everything up to eye level. I subconsciously pulled him towards the inner part of a 'Weetherspoon bar' opposite the Salsa club to shield ourselves from the windy attack.
Instinctively , our lips met and kisses passionately in a corner of Soho, wrapping ourselves against each other. The kiss felt like forever and I didn't want it to end. As soon as it started it ended abruptly as he muttered to himself , he cant do this any more, and didn't want to see me. I cannot bear the thought of not seeing him again! He doesn't understand why I can't be with him throughout the night. I cant explain nor can I comprehend that I still wanted to be with him, to go out , to hold hands, to be his. We said our good byes and went off in a different direction
He just needed to give me a bit more time.
As I never experience such bold advances from a male companion, to just want to sleep with each other when you hardly know the person. Perhaps I never let such characters to come close to me. Thank God I haven't , for I would not meet such a person. I think I've fallen in love
There was something in him that I liked , the very first time I met him. He made me laugh and can be exasperating at some point. My Amazing Amore.
I just have to tell him how I feel and hope to get something positive to it. Like Love.
C'est la vie
Saturday, 27 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment